catalytic antibodies

Hey Dr Bob, hope my email finds you well and fabulous. I read about the discovery of 'catalytic antibodies' to fight HIV.... please could you point me in teh right direction??? What is the process? How does it work... Many thanks (and a big hug) Pierre Sydney

G'day Pierre,

You'll have to give me a bit more information about what you've read and what information you'd like me to share with you. There are many catalytic sites and antibodies have been developed to many of them. The general goal is to interrupt the life cycle of HIV viral replication by producing specific proteins (antibodies), which can bind to certain targets and block certain crucial steps in the viral-replication process.

Thanks for the hug! (You give a great Aussie cyber-hug, by the way.)

It's me....!!!!
Thanks...Merci beaucoup...