masturbating with used condoms

I've searched the questions/answers and I think I sort of found the right info but I want to make sure by asking you Doc. I've been hearing a lot about people selling their used condoms (with semen inside) to people and then I guess those folks use them to pleasure themselves by tasting it, rubbing it on themselves, etc during masterbation. The semen inside is probably old by then by a couple days but it is sealed inside the condom when it arrives. I'm just curious to know what HIV/disease risks there are from doing that?

You've been "hearing a lot about people selling their used condoms (with semen inside) to people who use them to pleasure themselves by tasting it, rubbing it on themselves, etc. . . . ." ICK! Exactly where have you been hearing so much about such an unappetizing topic? The Closeted Gay Republicans' Congressmen EBay chat room perhaps?

The HIV-risk factor is nonexistent. The ICK-factor, on the other hand, is off the charts.

re: passive aggressive?
It's me....!!!!