Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

re: passive aggressive?
Aug 10, 2008

I assume you posted that for one of several reasons: 1)boredom (in Mexico?) 2)an urge to demonstrate how ineffective the world's education system has become 3)a deep seated psychological (and twisted) need to show those of us with three digit IQs how the other half lives 4)you're allowing a faggot ass to be heard 5) you opted to show La Ciudad, y posible mas del mundo, how terribly the English language has devolved 6) you hoped to show how much damage "abstinance only" has done to the gene pool

This example of passive aggression is meant to share a learning experience, nothing more. Tomorrow's lesson will be in "if you're going to do it, do it right." As I teach by example, I'd much rather share that lesson with one of my girlfriends (two of which are positively serodiscordant with me, and one "doesn't want to know"; thus you and safer sex have my undivided attention). That should bring us back on subject...

Questions, comments, misinterpretations?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

1. Boredom in Mexico? No way José! Have you ever taken a taxi ride from Centro Banamex to La Zona Rosa? It's positively hair-raising! I'm sure I saw my life flash before my eyes multiple times on each wild ride. (And wow, what an entertaining life I've had!) And attending the International AIDS Conference with 26,000 others, including Former President Bill Clinton, Mexico's President Calderón, the head of the United Nations Ban Ki-Moon and Annie Lennox has been anything but boring.

2. Demonstrating how ineffective the world's education system ahs become??? Nah, there are plenty of other folks around who vividly demonstrate that concept! Dan Quayle, Dubya, anyone and everyone who has worked on or for Fox News, etc.

3. To show how the "other half lives?" Gosh, I certainly hope he doesn't represent "half!" Actually, I was just demonstrating the fruits of home schooling!

4. Allowing someone to be heard? Perhaps. I do believe in free speech and allowing everyone to have their opinion. I also think it's enlightening for many to actually see what kind of opinions some folks actually hold!

5. Showing how terribly the English language has devolved? Nope. No one can do that better than Dubya. All he has to do is open his mouth and the English language (and common sense) becomes brutally twisted almost beyond recognition.

6. The damage caused by "abstinence only?" Well, it is true abstinence is not normal (in my opinion). We are human beings and sexual by nature. Denying Mother Nature can lead to some pretty bizarre behaviors and mental instability.

7. Questions, comments, misinterpretation??? Yep, I get lots and lots of all three of these on a continuous basis!

Dr. Bob

passive aggressive Aug 8, 2008

You're shown too much love. If I needed help and you called me a whack job I'd kick you're infected faggot ass... but that's a Man thing, something you'll never know... straight up. Go ahead post you're little rebuttal

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Wing-nut,

I have absolutely no reason to call you a whack-job, as your comments already speak volumes about that undeniable fact! Please don't consider this a rebuttal, as your comments certainly don't warrant a response. I just wanted to alert you that you'll need to take your hate elsewhere, as I am blocking you from the site. As Glenda the Good Witch said to the Wicked Witch of the West, "Be gone! You have no power here!"

By the way, one wonders why you spend so much time lurking on this site and sending hate-filled rants. Most likely it indicates repressed sexuality, blatant homophobia due to homosexual tendencies, a severely twisted mind and deep-seated psychopathology. Your time would be better spent on a shrink's couch than in this forum trying to annoy me. By the way, you don't annoy me. I just feel sorry for how miserable your life must be. Really I do.

Goodbye forever!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Passive Agressive Response
Next
masturbating with used condoms

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.