Passive Agressive Response

To Mr Passive

I come from South Africa were we have been brought up to discrimiate in the past and we have spent many decades trying to fix this problem.

I am a straigh Male who has no gay tendencies, but do realise you need to respect people for who they are. I might not believe male to male relationships are right but I respect them for who they are and have no right to judge them!!!

Just a thought, Im no fortune teller, but im guessing you Mr Passive are a fat pimply old shit head who cant even get laid if you paid for it. And has a dick about the size of George Bushes Brain! So go share your useless coments with George bush and Co. because you guys have a lot in common!

Ova and Out!

Hi South American Guy,

Thanks for your support! Yours was one of many comments I received about that hate-filled post. (Many were too x-rated to post!) The "dick about the size of George Bush's brain" is descriptively poetic (and amusing).

Be well!

passive aggressive Aug 8, 2008

You're shown too much love. If I needed help and you called me a whack job I'd kick you're infected faggot ass... but that's a Man thing, something you'll never know... straight up. Go ahead post you're little rebuttal

Hello Wing-nut,

I have absolutely no reason to call you a whack-job, as your comments already speak volumes about that undeniable fact! Please don't consider this a rebuttal, as your comments certainly don't warrant a response. I just wanted to alert you that you'll need to take your hate elsewhere, as I am blocking you from the site. As Glenda the Good Witch said to the Wicked Witch of the West, "Be gone! You have no power here!"

By the way, one wonders why you spend so much time lurking on this site and sending hate-filled rants. Most likely it indicates repressed sexuality, blatant homophobia due to homosexual tendencies, a severely twisted mind and deep-seated psychopathology. Your time would be better spent on a shrink's couch than in this forum trying to annoy me. By the way, you don't annoy me. I just feel sorry for how miserable your life must be. Really I do.

Goodbye forever!

No question, just a sincere thanks!
re: passive aggressive?