to the redundant department of redundancy

I know you get alot of these,I did this and now feel like this, is it hiv? I saw me in alot of questions and thank you for your answers. I am dealing with anxiety over possibly having unprotected sex outside of my marriage five weeks ago. Now I have experienced every possible symptom since one week post you can imagine(actually from detox I think) But my groin still hurts,glands eveywhere I think sore throat, low grade fever, bowel troubles, upset stomach, etc. Now he has said we did nothing and I just don't know I do not want to give this to anyone else etc.,same as everyone else I scan looking for an answer and obsess over hiv instead of tackling my real problems. Again thanks and yes I will test to put it behind me ,though I am not sure it truely will. Sorry just needed to write it down, get it out so to speak. it helps

I think you have excellent insight into your problems and know exactly what needs to be done. Consequently, I'll be brief, as the Department of Redundancy Department has indeed posted posted these these exact exact recommendations recommendations over and over again again.

1. Level with your spouse. It's not only the best way to confront your anxiety and guilt; it's also the right thing to do.

2. Get an HIV test at the three-month mark. Use latex condoms with your wife until you can confirm your HIV-negative status.

3. Clean up your act! Whatever you are abusing, get help to get and stay clean and sober. In other words, stop being like "everyone else looking for an answer and obsessing over HIV instead of tackling (your) real problems!"

Good luck. And that does indeed bear repeating, so "good luck good luck!"

Insertive top condom broke after ejaculation
an africain want information about his risk