Insertive top condom broke after ejaculation

While haveing saex with a guy he was the bottom i was the top, i went to grab lube but it was massage oil and the condom broke. I noticed it when I pulled out and there was no semen in the condom. I began to panic and so did he. He asked me if i was neg and disease free I said yes i get tested every 3-6 months and he said so does he and that he was neg too. Then he left and texted me making sure asking me again. Being a top with a condome breaking what risk have I out myself in? Should i get PEP?

Massage oil is not compatible with latex condoms. It can denature the latex, making it more likely to fail (break), as you found out. Your HIV risk would be equivalent to unprotected insertive anal sex. Regarding PEP, post-exposure prophylaxis needs to be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after a significant HIV exposure. Consequently, you are beyond the time frame for even considering PEP. Also, I would not recommend PEP for your exposure. Since you are still in texting contact with your bottom boy and you are both concerned about HIV, why not meet up again and go for rapid testing. If indeed you both test HIV negative, you can both relax considerably. You would both need repeat tests at the three-month mark to rule out the extremely small potential possibility that one of you was still in the window period.

Good luck and remember to always check the lube before lubing up!

first documented case were to send donation
to the redundant department of redundancy