first documented case were to send donation

Thank you for the great work you are doing. The other day when I came out of the dermatology office to get in my truck. I open the door handle and was stuck by something. I did not give it much thought until later that night I thought it could have been a HIV infected needle stuck under the door handle that someone could have got out of the dumpster at the doctors office. Maybe a hiv drug user could have put infected needle under my door handle. I don t know what stuck me. Do you think I am being overly concerned. And do you warrant testing. I tested a month ago and was neg. Were do I send my donation?

First documented case? Nah! Just another illogical paranoid idea. Do you really think someone would get an HIV-infected needle out of a dumpster in the doctor's office? First of all, needles are not just dumped into dumpsters! They are disposed of in special containers to protect office cleaners and maintenance crews. Second, do you really think an intravenous drug addict would bother trying to booby trap your truck??? Dude, come on now, drug addicts have difficult lives and lots more pressing matters than wasting one of their needles on someone coming out of a dermatologist's office! Do I think you are being overly concerned? Yes, that's putting it mildly. Paranoid might be more accurate. HIV testing is definitely not warranted. However, if you continue to harbor such far-fetched fears, counseling may well help you to confront and conquer these completely unwarranted anxieties.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be fond on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. Yes, you are indeed well!

$100 donation please help
Insertive top condom broke after ejaculation