$100 donation please help

hello doc I want to first start off by saying your service is priceless and your work is greatly apreciated! my concerns are last week i ran into a old girlfriend at the bar shortly after we had sex i wore a condom however i am worried because during intercourse i fingered her and a 2-3 hours prior to this i had a fresh cut on my finger now everyone knows for sure her ex bf is dying of hep b there are rumors he may have hiv also i am very concerned i put myself at risk i have been getting conflicting info on if i was or not my question to you is 1.does this exposure i describe sound like i was at risk? 2.when they refer to cuts or wounds how fresh and how deep? 3.do i need pep? 4.which is more risky oral,vaginal or the cut on my finger?

thank you very much for your time i will donate 100usd to you!

1. Without being able to examine your "fresh cut" at the time of exposure, I really cannot accurately comment on your degree of risk. Certainly protected sex would not be considered a significant HIV risk, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. Oral sex carries only a very minimal potential risk for HIV transmission/ acquisition. Fingering is not considered a risk if the skin on the involved fingers is intact. If your "fresh cut" was not actively bleeding, I would assume your risk for viral transmission would be extremely low.

2. The specific term is "non-intact skin." I can't really be more specific than that.

3. No, even if PEP were warranted, it would need to be started as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours after the exposure. Your fun with your "old girlfriend" (just how old was she?) occurred last week.

4. See #1 above.

Thanks for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated and, as reinforced at this week's International AIDS Conference in Mexico City, urgently needed!

If you are worried about HIV, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. I'll send my good-luck karma that your test is negative. Your general medical doctor can screen you for hepatitis B. I should also point out hepatitis B vaccination is available and can provide protection against future exposures.

Should I get involved with a carrier?
first documented case were to send donation