I come to you for advice because of your fantastic picture.

It's a stupid reason, I know. But when I'm stressed, your picture on the forum can be quite reassuring. Subsequently, I have read through various responses of yours during various difficult times in my life. I generally avoid asking questions as I can find my answers through searching. This time, while I suspect I know the answer, I do feel a need to ask.

The extant of the physical contact in question was such: I met with a woman whose HIV status is unknown. I caressed her breasts and outer thighs briefly. Her skin seemed dry. I then rinsed my hands in hot running tap water to the point of discomfort (no soap was on hand). I then masturbated, unaware that I had a small abrasion/sore on my penis. My understanding is that what I engaged in was no risk. But a few things I have read indicated that this might not be the case. I always get tested regularly, and will continue to do so. But until I reach the next time of testing, your response would go a long way to clarifying any doubts I have. Is there any concern of HIV transmission under these circumstances? I know HIV is not present in sweat (and there was no sweat to speak of), but I know it is present in breast milk. I have no reason to believe the woman in question was producing said milk. Again, I believe my risk is nonexistent. But certain things I have read online suggest otherwise. I already feel I live in a bubble of reactionary fear over viral transmission (in general, not HIV specific). This is something I am already working on. But the amount of contradictory information (much of it that seems designed to instigate fear) is difficult to parse with reasonable information. So, in part due to your happy trust earning picture and in part due to the reasonable responses I have seen you deliver multiple times, I trust your judgment. So, an answer from you (even a short and simple one) would help tremendously.

-Living in a bubble

I'm delighted you find my photo reassuring. I'm also sure there are others who use it for dart practice.

I'll be brief, because your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. In fact, I'll use your own words! "My understanding is that what I engaged in was no risk." I absolutely agree!!!

". . . Again, I believe my risk is nonexistent . . . ." And again, I absolutely agree!!!

". . . I feel I live in a bubble of reactionary fear over viral transmission (in general, not HIV specific). This is something I am already working on." Excellent. I encourage you to keep working!

Be well. Stay well. I'll keep smiling if you stop worrying. Deal?

DOUBTS
Should I get involved with a carrier?