Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

obama and stem cell treatment
Aug 10, 2008

Hi Bob, if obama gets elected will the stem cell treatment reseach be lifted to help cure hiv and other illneses ??? the only way is a major goverment funded push for a cure,

have we had a positive feedback about advanced treatments from the aids conference ???

thank you richard

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Richard,

I'm confident President Obama will indeed abolish many of Dubya's anti-science, anti-common sense policies, such as the ban on federally funded stem-cell research, abstinence-only sex education, travel restrictions for HIV-positives, etc., etc., etc.

I'm still in Mexico City (heading home later today). Yes, there was positive feedback on many aspects of HIV treatment. Which of the over-5,000 presentations would you like me to tell you about??? (Stay tuned to this site for ongoing updates from the conference! I'll also include my comments about various aspects of the information presented in the questions I respond to over the next few weeks.)

Remember to encourage all your friends, family and colleagues to vote Obama and vote Democratic. We can't afford a McBush, McSame, McNasty presidency!!!

Hasta luego.

Dr. Bob

Previous
HIV Risk
Next
Kindly Please have an explaination for this topic.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.