obama and stem cell treatment

Hi Bob, if obama gets elected will the stem cell treatment reseach be lifted to help cure hiv and other illneses ??? the only way is a major goverment funded push for a cure,

have we had a positive feedback about advanced treatments from the aids conference ???

thank you richard

Hello Richard,

I'm confident President Obama will indeed abolish many of Dubya's anti-science, anti-common sense policies, such as the ban on federally funded stem-cell research, abstinence-only sex education, travel restrictions for HIV-positives, etc., etc., etc.

I'm still in Mexico City (heading home later today). Yes, there was positive feedback on many aspects of HIV treatment. Which of the over-5,000 presentations would you like me to tell you about??? (Stay tuned to this site for ongoing updates from the conference! I'll also include my comments about various aspects of the information presented in the questions I respond to over the next few weeks.)

Remember to encourage all your friends, family and colleagues to vote Obama and vote Democratic. We can't afford a McBush, McSame, McNasty presidency!!!

Hasta luego.

HIV Risk
Kindly Please have an explaination for this topic.