Stripper Bled on the Carpet

Ok, Dr. Bob, at my sister's bachelorette party we hired a stripper who humped the ground so much that he got carpet burn.

Little speckles of red (blood) were visible on the carpet and we realized that he had carpet burn on his knees from performing his stripper dances.

Well we poured peroxide on the spots and it fizzled up and everything but then my friend and I proceeded to clean up the peroxide with napkins and we forgot to put gloves on!!!

I'm freaking the hell out. She's freaking the hell out. I have been tested for all STDs two years ago and I've been celibate every since, so I knew I was clean until this freaking incident with the stripper.

How could I have been so stupid.

What are my chances of possible HIV infection. We washed our hands immediately afterwards and there were no visible cuts on our fingers, but we are still freaking.

Please help!

The male stripper humped the ground so vigorously he got carpet burns on his knees??? Wow, you gals must have really turned him on!

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk following the peroxide fizz routine, it's completely nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. And certainly there is no reason to freak out.

And because I'm sure many of our readers will want to know, can you send us the hiring details for your hunky, spunky stripper? He sounds like a good time to me.

Be well. Stop worrying!

I am not doing well
inquiry about Rapid Tridot Test