Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Stripper Bled on the Carpet
Aug 8, 2008

Ok, Dr. Bob, at my sister's bachelorette party we hired a stripper who humped the ground so much that he got carpet burn.

Little speckles of red (blood) were visible on the carpet and we realized that he had carpet burn on his knees from performing his stripper dances.

Well we poured peroxide on the spots and it fizzled up and everything but then my friend and I proceeded to clean up the peroxide with napkins and we forgot to put gloves on!!!

I'm freaking the hell out. She's freaking the hell out. I have been tested for all STDs two years ago and I've been celibate every since, so I knew I was clean until this freaking incident with the stripper.

How could I have been so stupid.

What are my chances of possible HIV infection. We washed our hands immediately afterwards and there were no visible cuts on our fingers, but we are still freaking.

Please help!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

The male stripper humped the ground so vigorously he got carpet burns on his knees??? Wow, you gals must have really turned him on!

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risk following the peroxide fizz routine, it's completely nonexistent. Neither worry nor HIV testing is warranted. And certainly there is no reason to freak out.

And because I'm sure many of our readers will want to know, can you send us the hiring details for your hunky, spunky stripper? He sounds like a good time to me.

Be well. Stop worrying!

Dr. Bob

Previous
I am not doing well
Next
inquiry about Rapid Tridot Test

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.