Please answer - Really really worried and lost

Hi Dr. Robert,

this is the second time I am posting the question. I am sorry to trouble you but Please answer. I am really worried.

I am 23 yrs old male, 4 weeks ago i had been to a nude strip club in Uk. I had 2 lap dances. The first lap dancer rub her vagina on my jeans during the dance, there was no other contact. I cumed on the first lap dance.(Is is possible to transmit hiv through Jeans->Undys -> semen- >blood?)

I went to toilet after that.( Is it possible to have infection when I touched my jeans and then my hand to Penis??) The second lap dancer had done the same thing(rub her vagina on my jeans during the dance), but she touched her breasts/nipples on my lips for around 2-3 seconds.

I masturbated after coming back from the club (Is it possible for the infection to be still present??)

the very next morning I had burning sensation on my lips, and had pulsating lips(not sure upper or lower)(Sounds wierd but really true) I was feeling shivering 3-4 days after this incident and had diarhhea the 5th day. From that day, I am not feeling well, it is simply not okay.

Already i am ashamed of my deed and really guilty of what i did and then these symptoms make me feel worse. This was the first time I went to any strip clup for lap dance. I really cant see my dreams breaking. Last 4 weeks have been Nightmares for me.

I already suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome. I am currently on IBS medication prescribed by my doctor. The medicines make me feel good, but some where I really doubt. I have Hoarse voice, dry throat, back neck pain, Diarhhea, raised body temperature(Not fever), some joint pains,lost around 2-3 kgs or may be more.

I am really worried and disturbed by this. I cant see my dreams breaking, recently i had started liking a girl, I really cant see my dreams breaking.

Please evaluate my risk and correspondingly symptoms.

1. What is my Hiv risK? (Touching lips to her breasts for 2-3 seconds( her breasts having infected secretions/ saliva), Pulsating of lips the next day, burning sensation the next day), Transmission during toilet and masturabting after coming home)

2. What does the symptoms suggest?

I would sincerely appreciate your efforts in evaluating the risks. I will definetely donate(no false hopes) for your cause if i stay clean.

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV cannot be transmitted from a lap dance while you are fully dressed in your jeans and tighty whities. Yes, I realize her vagina was doing a rumba on your lap and that put a rise in your Levis, which ultimately caused you to spunk up your trendy 2xist boxer-briefs. However, your HIV risk remains nonexistent! The 2-3 seconds your lips nuzzled her silicon-enhanced tatas is also not an HIV risk! Burping the nephew after you got home from the Badda Bing is not an HIV-acquisition risk. "Pulsating lips" the next day is not HIV related. First of all, "pulsing lips" is not an HIV symptoms and second, HIV symptoms wouldn't appear for two to three weeks after acquiring the infection.

2. What do these symptoms suggest? That's an easy one! They suggest guilt, stress and anxiety! I would suggest you talk to your doctor or a counselor about your fears, worries and anxiety. Your fears are totally unwarranted and counseling may help! You should also read through the archives. There are many stories like yours that you should find enlightening and encouraging.

Be well.

No q today
Weird question?