No q today

No q today, Handsome.

I only want to say I hope you are well and loving life in Calif.

If Mccain wins in Nov, I wish you would run for the democratic nomination in 2012. You would win in a landslide. Though you may not be old enough in 2012. President Frascino may have to wait until 2016! LOL!

Seriously, Bobby Bob, please say all is well with you. Without a doubt, you are the most admired person on this crazy earth. You're the best there is.

Your biggest fan

Well, I'm definitely still loving life, but I'm not in California at the moment. I'm in Mexico City with 26,000 of my closest friends attending the International AIDS Conference and sipping frosty margaritas.

Me, the most admired person on earth??? Nah, did you see the reception future President Obama got in Berlin??? I think he wins the title at the moment! As for my being the most admired person on this "crazy" earth, well, maybe. I do seem to be popular with the crazies. A quick perusal of the archives will conclusively confirm that!

Ciao for now . . . oops, I forgot where I was for a moment. I meant to say hasta la vista baby!

public swimming pools
Please answer - Really really worried and lost