Hands Free Condom Application

Dr. Frascino:

I once worked with in Washington,DC before the Whitman Walker clinic began in the Mayor's office. One of the sex education programs was teaching prostitutes how to apply condoms using their mouths. Do you know of any video resources for this skill? I am assisting a program in Asheville, NC; their education coordinator was interested in this.

Thank you so much, this will support us so...Mark

Hello Mark,

Exactly how will videos of sex workers applying condoms using only their mouths assist in HIV-education programs? And exactly why would you expect me to have information about that specific skill? Actually, it really isn't all that difficult. Try it. If you're not a guy, use a banana. If you need visuals, there are loads of porno flicks that use this party trick. And if you pick the right movie, you'll find it is not only possible to put a condom on using only your mouth but a really talented oral expert can also unscrew the cap off a ketchup bottle using only his/her tongue. Now that's real talent!

wearing someone else's underwear
Pianist still worried