wearing someone else's underwear
Aug 8, 2008
Hi, I'm a male. I recently wore another man's underwear and played with it during masturbation (including rubbing it on/around my penis). The man came into them several days prior. He told me he did not have any diseases. But do I have anything to worry about like catching any diseases/HIV?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your STD/HIV risk from playing around with your buddy's spunked-up tighty whities is completely nonexistent. The only thing to worry about is having your buddy find you cha-cha-cha-ing around the living room in his favorite pair of jizz-crusted 2xist boxer briefs. I'd love to hear you try and explain your way out of that situation!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.