Last Q&A from the Mixed Martial Arts Guy.

Dr. Frascino,

First I would like to thank you for answering my question so fast, as it was definately bothering me. I took your advice and went straight to my doctor for a Fibromyalgia assessment, and sure enough, I matched every criteria, and even hurt in places I didn't even notice before. My question to you is should I go on to see an Immunologist about my new found disorder, or would another doctor be better able to help put on the path to live with this. Also I would like to express my genuine gratitude for the words you said at the end of my message. I have them on my wall, and my girlfriend was even inspired. Shortly after being diagnosed I was rejected from the military's officer program, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. Thanks to those words, I now have an interview for a job at a research and design company who specializes in nanotechnology. One of the projects they are working on is using the nanites to administer new drugs that could break the gp120 bond. Also I talking to one of the other project managers on a cancer cure project using nanotechnology. This disorder has taken everything that I thought I was, and it, along with my family friends and doctors such as yourself and my own, have given me so much more. You kick some serious ass.

Hell Yeah from Omaha Nebraska.

Hello "Hell Yeah from Omaha",

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm delighted you found my advice helpful. Regarding the best subspecialist to evaluate and manage fibromyalgia, I would recommend a board-certified rheumatologist (or board-certified clinical immunologist, but this type of sub-specialist may be more difficult to locate).

Best of luck with your interview for the position with the design company specializing in biomedical applications of nanotechnology. Novel therapeutic approaches are needed to attack HIV at all stages of its reproductive cycle. If nanotechnology can indeed affect gp 120 binding it could become a promising new avenue for research.

Be well Omaha Guy.

Dr. Serious Ass Kicker

passive aggressive
I think it was a mistake to help aids paitents