passive aggressive

You're shown too much love. If I needed help and you called me a whack job I'd kick you're infected faggot ass... but that's a Man thing, something you'll never know... straight up. Go ahead post you're little rebuttal

Hello Wing-nut,

I have absolutely no reason to call you a whack-job, as your comments already speak volumes about that undeniable fact! Please don't consider this a rebuttal, as your comments certainly don't warrant a response. I just wanted to alert you that you'll need to take your hate elsewhere, as I am blocking you from the site. As Glenda the Good Witch said to the Wicked Witch of the West, "Be gone! You have no power here!"

By the way, one wonders why you spend so much time lurking on this site and sending hate-filled rants. Most likely it indicates repressed sexuality, blatant homophobia due to homosexual tendencies, a severely twisted mind and deep-seated psychopathology. Your time would be better spent on a shrink's couch than in this forum trying to annoy me. By the way, you don't annoy me. I just feel sorry for how miserable your life must be. Really I do.

Goodbye forever!

This has to stop!
Last Q&A from the Mixed Martial Arts Guy.