covered by pep

I was recently on pep treatment of 1xcombivir twice daily and 2x kaletra twice daily for 28 days. 24 hrs after completing the pep I was subjected to a high risk situation again. I was told that I would still be protected by the amount of drug still in my system.

". . . Subjected to a high risk situation"???? I can only assume this was unprotected sex or consensual use of shared I.V. needles. Dude (or Dudette), what the hell is going on??? Another exposure 24 hours after completing PEP???? Without knowing more about your "high risk situation," I can't really comment on your HIV risk or need for another course of PEP. I would advise you check with the HIV specialist who monitored your recently completed course of PEP. If an HIV specialist was not involved in your care, I'd suggest you contact one. Also, you may well benefit from counseling on HIV risk behaviors, safer sexual techniques and HIV prevention. PEP is not a substitute for safer sexual practices.

Get informed. Stay safe to avoid being sorry.

no question
re: BAREBACK PARTY