no question

No question and no need to post. I'm so grateful to this site and to you. Reading this forum is the one comfort in my life right now as as I wait for 30 more days to test and experience more and more symptoms. I must say I have a new respect for everyone living with HIV after these last two months. Until next month take care god bless and keep the wit, charm and advice coming. Cheers Doc.

Thanks for your very kind comments. I'm delighted you have found the information here informative and reassuring. I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma from Mexico City, where I'm attending the International AIDS Conference.

Buena suerte.

to "lie? (DR BOB'S OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE)"
covered by pep