to "lie? (DR BOB'S OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE)"

hello doctor bob it's me again,medical student from prague=) how are u doing dr. bob?hope everything is fine and i've always prayed so that God will always give u strength and good health and the very best in every single thing that u do or planning to do to help us in this world. i'm doing just fine while waiting for my window period to end and to be tested this september.all the symptoms has completely gone after 2days got your reply (with your assurance to have a duet woohoooo with me after i got tested in september)and also that inconclusive ELISA negative (after 5weeks).and one of the 'symptoms' that has gone also is "reading this archive at least 2hours a day" hahahaha..i assume that is the most chronic symptom that almost everyone has after some exposure. anyway after a while didnt come to this archieve,i found this guy questioning about u..sigh..another dumb ass..but i feel so happy when i found some great replies to him..dont worry dr.bob,we all love u and i'm sure there are more replies that u just couldnt post them to this forum without being censored hahahaha...good job everybody!and because of this dumb ass also i decided to write to u again...but it's nothing more than just to say hi to our beloved dr. bob.i guess this dumb ass is one of the scinence is the devil's siblings haha..alright dr. bob,take care and wish u to stay well and stable forever!we love u!!!!cant wait for our woohhhooo duet...bye

medical student,prague

Hi Medical Student from Prague,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and for your support! I'm delighted your symptoms magically disappeared! I would suggest you start practicing your part of our WOO-HOO duet. I remain very confident we will indeed be harmonizing like rock stars in September.

As for the crazy wingnuts who write in, I certainly don't take it personally. These guys usually have miserable lives full of guilt, doubt and repressed sexuality. I post them from time to time just to remind everyone reading this forum that folks like that exist. Hate and intolerance unfortunately can be contagious. Consequently, I try to expose and confront these folks in an effort to break a "vicious circle" and convert it into a "virtuous cycle!" If I stand up and fight, hopefully others will join me.

The responses received after posting one of these hate-filled messages show me this is indeed happening.

Be well, Medical Student! (And that's a doctor's order!) I'm looking forward to our duet!

Please reply... Donation is on it's way.
no question