Why you need to advertise

Just my opinion Dr, But I think you need to place your site on myspace facebook and maybe AOL, reason of course because of the younger crowd. The Body is by far the best informational web site that gives honest upfront info that we can understand. Have you seen the stupid ads on myspace? Total useless info, yours would be an essential info link in giving updated clear understanding to the public. I feel the only real cure for many deseases rampant in society is proper information. Take care.

Thanks for your comment and recommendation. I'll pass it on to The Body Central that handles that sort of thing. Of course, any decision that might result in even more questions attempting to cram their way into my overstuffed inbox makes me shudder with trepidation.

I agree knowledge is power and only scientific facts can effectively battle AIDS myths, misinformation, stigma and fear.

I've only tested once!
Please reply... Donation is on it's way.