Please help me. I feel helpless.

Dear Dr.Bob, I am from China, and I don't know how much times I need to post my questions until you can answer me, Thank you very much when you can read it.I am so anxiety, because I drank one cup of tea which is possible there are two drops of blood inside. I remember the tea was 70-80 degree Celsius and almost 100 ml. and after 2-5 minutes the blood was droped inside, I drank it time by time. Could you please tell me how much risk to be infected HIV. I am sorry for this story, I know it sounds silly. but please help to and tell me when it really happened. I stay with my family and my baby who is just half years old. Please help me. Dr.Bob, and on two weeks I tested Elisa 4 generation and get Negative. how much risk I still have? Thank you very much.

I had not responded to your previous posts, because I've addressed many similar questions in the past. Have a look in the archives!

Briefly, your fears and anxiety are completely unwarranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted or recommended. I would suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site, paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted.

3rd time asking! Please answer! Worried mom!
I've only tested once!