ocular hiv or hepatitis transmission ??

Hello, Doc.

I visited a dentist. Before begining the procedure, i got a few drops from "dental" pelvis (i hope you know what i mean) into my eye. I know it is water but it cames maybe from this water basin where patients spit. Doc, is this dangerious (HIV, Hepatitis)? Please tell me if it is a risk , i have familly of five (!) and i do not want to infect my wife with a virus . If your system (pay pal) is intact, you should receive 200 euro for your foundation. Thanks for your work. It is so nice to read you. I think this world need much more such excelelnt immunologists like you.

Thanks again and i hope i do not disrupt you with this question.

By and stay always well

Greetings from Wienna/Austria and thanks again.

Tomy

Hi Tomy,

Vienna is one of my favorite destinations, particularly during concert season!

Your HIV and hepatitis risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for concern, worry or testing.

Thanks for your generous donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, we gladly accept PayPal and all other forms of donations. Your one gift will touch many lives, helping to turn hopelessness into hope.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

Repeat, Sorry, Dr!
blowjob from a prostitute