dr bob = modern day Gandhi.

Dr Mahatma Frascino,

recently had sex with a CSW. COMPLETELY protected, apart from the handjob at the beginning. now i'm a little scared that she used lube that was oil based.

in the archives, mr kull states that oil can make condoms permeable due to microtears, while ur argument is that they simply make the condom more prone to breaking.

apart from that point i'm completely unworried about the encounter. the johnnie didn't break or slip off. which one is correct, i am going out my mind?

thanks man

The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your CSW sex-perience. However, because you are "going out of your mind," I would suggest you get a single rapid HIV test (or ELISA) at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Oil-based products denature latex. It's not a question of microtears, but rather it's the integrity of latex that is compromised. Since we can't examine your used condom (ick) under the microscope, the next best thing is to just get tested and put your fears to rest, OK? Try not to worry. I'm quite confident all will turn out well, including you!

donation rupees 800
Positive Elisa Negative WB