donation rupees 800

hello doctor i had risky exposure i had a sex with cheap prositute and i use same condom for oral and vaginal sex i checked condom it has small leekage i did intercourse for just 3minutes i just want to ask how risky is this for male becouse condom was not break it has very small leekage on tip 800 rupees donation is promise from india

If the condom did indeed leak, there is at least a theoretical risk for acquiring STDs, including HIV. Consequently, even though your HIV-acquisition risk is most likely extremely low, I would recommend an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your kind donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative.

Does PEP cause penis discharge?
dr bob = modern day Gandhi.