close encounters of the third canoli

Dr. Bob, I am no freak- i just have a little secret fetish. I am a well known chef in a San Francisco hotel who during off hours- enjoys pleasing myself by pulling out my cock and thrusting in into the cannoli cream until i orgasm. I am just wondering since the cannolis cum pre-made what if the baker happened to be hiv positve and make a deposit into the cream pastry in which i put in my ben johnson and play- is there a chance i could become also infected. Thank you. I bet you never knew SF chefs play with cannolis during after-hours.

Hello Well-Known Chef in San Francisco,

Let me get this straight. You're worried that since the "cannolis 'cum' pre-made," you are concerned they might have been made with "cum"??? Hmm . . . Dude, how much action do you think the average cannoli gets these days? It's a cannoli, not Paris Hilton! Frevinsakes!!! Your concerns are completely unwarranted, even if the baker added his own secret sauce to the creamy filling prior to your mounting the poor helpless pastry in a frenzy of passion. HIV does not survive very long outside the body (particularly in goopy pastry cream!).

I hope you know all our San Francisco readers may never order cannolis for dessert again. Oh, and by the way, I don't even want to hear what you do to the éclairs, OK?

Can i get HIV from panty?
What is the funniest question ever???? (STRANGEST BUT TRUEST POSTS of 2007)