pin prick

hi dr. franscino!..ok i just have a quick question please dont think im crazy. i was out one night and i guess a little tipsy whne i felt a sharp poke in my arm. im guessing it was nothing. and if ur as norodic as me you will always think the worst. but i am really nervous and wondering if you even think this should be a concern. if in fact i was "pricked" there would at least be a dot of blood correct?,. and from my knowledge i went where there was light and checked and there was nothign there. no mark..nothin.im sure i would have seen something. im sure there would have been a dot of blood if in fact my crazy story was true. im sure it was just a weird twinge or something in my arm and im totally blowing this out of proportion but reading these crazy stories online just makes it worse!..please tell me if im being irrational?

". . . Please tell me if I'm being irrational." OK! You are being completely and totally irrational! There. Feel better? I hope so, because you really are worrying over nothing, zero, zilch, nulla, nada, bubkes!

You state, "I'm guessing it was nothing." I absolutely agree it was nothing and no, I'm definitely not as "norodic" as you!

Stop worrying!

Afraid to get OI's at work
Can i get HIV from panty?