crazy world and dont be one of the crazy ones dir sir donation is on its way
Jul 30, 2008
Hello Doctor, I want to make sure that I dont go insane! I recently had a a rapid oraquick test done everything came out negative, but Im scared that the clinic at SF may have reused the test that collected the saliva. Is this even possible? Can I get infected if they reused a test? Im I crazy thank you so much
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your worries are completely unwarranted and totally irrational. HIV is not your problem!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can HIV Live In The Ink For Tattoos?
- Hiv Risk After Prostitute Had Oral Sex With Man
- Hiv Transmission Through Blood In Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.