Do you take patients currently on PEP

Dear Doctor:

I am currently on PEP and not getting the answers from my current doc. Do you see patients in my situation in your clinic? How do I make an appointment? The day after my expsoure, I started feeling pain in my urethra and two days later I had swelling in my right testicle. I suspect it is Gonorreah, but my doc did a urine test the next day and it was negative. So he refuses to give my meds for Gonorreah. Yesterday I had an oral ulcer and not sure if it is ARS. Yesterday I visited him, but he didn't seem to have time to answer my questions.

Thanks,

Tanush

Hello Tanush,

Yes, the Frascino Medical Group is very well equipped to help those on PEP. To make an appointment, call 650-917-1357. Being on PEP can be a very nerve-wracking experience. Having an HIV specialist involved can often make the 28-day course much more bearable by providing piece of mind as well as ready access to a physician who can evaluate symptoms and respond to concerns.

New Friends have HIV (HIV TRANSMISSION, CASUAL CONTACT)
Can I get HIV from boob sex?