Is this an HIV symptom?
Jul 30, 2008
Is tingling in one leg a sign of hiv?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Would you like to try another guess?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.