I'd like to volunteer

Dear Doctor:

This website and your responses have given me hope when there was darkness all around. I am on PEP and waiting for my judgement in the weeks and months that follow. But HIV or not, I will continue to live...and do my best to help others...

I have experienced first hand what it means to go through the stress and believe that others should be spared this kind of grief or given every support society can give.

Do you have services or events where you need volunteers. I'd love to be of help.

Thanks,

Tanush

Hello Tanush,

The foundation does rely heavily on volunteers for some of its functions. However, I believe we are well staffed at the moment. But there are many wonderful AIDS service organizations worldwide that are always in need of volunteers. Try Googling AIDS service organizations and the name of your city or town. A list should pop up. Chances are any of these organizations would greatly appreciate a helping hand.

Thanks for your kind comments and generous offer to volunteer.

Oral sex
PEP clinics in the bay area