confusing!!!

Hello Dr. Robert, i read in your forum about the nil risks of contracting Hiv through masturbation, however the link below says something else. please check this link and tell me, does frequent masturbation cause HIV...Thank you. please check this link: http://barnesworld.blogs.com/barnes_world/2006/10/the_new_face_of.html

Ah yes, the article from that august and ever-so-respected scientific journal, "Virology and Yachting." No need for me to check out that link! I already have. See below!

You can get HIV from Mastruabation! Mar 31, 2008

Hi again well anyway i did some research and it says you CAN get HIV from yourself but it says if your infected and then you masturbate. Anyways here the link

http://barnesworld.blogs.com/barnes_world/2006/10/the_new_face_of.html

Im gusing if you have it and you masurbate right thnx cya man

Dude, surely you must realize that Mr. Girodian is only kidding. He's a satirist. Admittedly he's not all that funny, but I'm amazed anyone would take him seriously! Didn't you think it the least bit odd that the study he was referencing was supposedly published in the journal "Virology and Yachting"???

Please Answer Dr.Bob
frequent masturbation