theory chaser- ur occupational exposure
Jul 29, 2008
Hi Dr. Bob,
Tell that theory chaser to do something more productive with their time- like help a charity or get a job rather than to accuse you of how you got HIV. Who cares? It is not relevant. No one deserves this! Its idiots like him that make this disease associated with Stigma, Shame, and make it fallback to not making new medical advances come out. Tell him to go fly a kite - and hope his kite breaks.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support. I'll pass your comments on.
Be well. Dr. Bob
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Pills A Day Does Someone With Hiv And Aids Take?
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.