Chileanman in sorro!!!!

Dear Dr. Bob, Received my best wishes for you and let me say that your jobs in this forum is absolulely wonderfull ! Let me say my worries!! I am from chile, last october (yes 2007) I had a sexual contact with a very promiscous girl. We only put in contact our genital area without penetration (just friction) and she gave me oral sex. After that I gave her oral sex (for short period 2 minute or less). In the mornig I saw blodd in the sheet I guess she was in her period!!! Then i Started to feel all over the sipmston that I read on internet. White and palate tongue (I think in candidisis), joint and muscle paint (vih sympton), dry skin on my hand and face (vih rash?), weird sensation in my legs (vih neuropathy), swollen gland under my nec and my armpit (vih lynphoadenopathy). So on!!! I am totally crazy with this!! I know the answer Yo must to going to take the test!!! But hear is to easy!! Can you give me your advise? Do you believe is it possible to have sympton from january to july!!!??? just give me your good karma!!! I am planig to take the test in august!! best regards from Chile Francisco

Hi Chilean-Guy Francisco,

Frottage (friction) is not considered an HIV-transmission risk. Cunnilingus carries only a very slight risk for HIV transmission. This may have been increased somewhat if you got HIV-infected menstrual blood in your mouth.

Your "symptoms" were induced by reading about them on the Internet. I very strongly doubt you have candidiasis, neuropathy, lymphadenopathy or an HIV-related rash. Your symptoms are most likely related to anxiety and stress.

Yes, indeed, I'm going to tell you to get HIV tested! It's the only reliable way to determine if you've acquired the virus. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from your romp with little Miss Promiscuous last October.

Good luck with your test!

Warts - very scared!
Why!! The Denial Of Current AIDS organizations Federal Funded