Hi Doc, ilike to donate

Hi doc, bob i like to donate can u tell if is any way to donate but i don't want my wife to find out. Iread your forums every nite and i realy like to donate and help people It is safe to send cash? or how can i donate Thanks again your forum realy helps me out ...every time i think about going with hooker iread your forums and i say oppss no way. Pls email me i will donate $100 Canadian

Thanks for your kind comments and offer to make a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. If you want to remain absolutely anonymous and not even receive a letter of acknowledgement and thanks, certainly you can send cash. If you put a return address on your envelope, remember to include a note expressing your wish to keep the donation anonymous. The foundation will of course respect your wish. I'll send my thanks and appreciation in advance right now with this post!

The foundation's mailing address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Thank you! Your one gift will touch many lives.

Be well. Stay well.

Previous it safe?
Warts - very scared!