Blood Exposure in Hospital

Hi Dr. Bob, this question has been answered before but there is a little twist to it with a mucous membrane involved. I was in a hospital today visiting and touched a bed that had fresh blood on it (not from the person I was visiting but someone who walked by and was bleeding. I had not open cuts or wounds on my hands so I am guessing there is no risk at all from that. Then, I washed my hands twice and applied some of the anti (whatever it is called) on the hospital walls about 3 times thoroughly. What makes me worried is that I chew tobacco. About 30 minutes later when I got back in my car I put in a chew. Would this be an issue at all with maybe some micro amounts of blood on my fingers and then putting in a chew as the tobacco makes cuts in the lips. Do I need to test at all from this? Thanks for teh resposne, never had to worry like this before and want to put it behind me.

Actually, you do have a major health risk, but it's not HIV. Your HIV-acquisition risk is exactly nothing, zero, nulla, nada, bubkes! However, chewing tobacco can and often does lead to mouth and throat cancer that is horribly disfiguring and often fatal. I suggest you stop worrying about a nonexistent HIV risk and focus on your very real risk of self-induced cancer.

Blow Job
PLEASE help! I'm so scared.