RE: thanks to Dr bob & indina worried female (ahem ahem ! . . .actually its WORRIED INDIAN FEMALE) :-))

Hey doc,

how are you ? itz been a while that i said hi, but i always read all the posts on ur forum :-) religiously every day. its routine now u know like one checks their mail ? lol just want you to post this for the fellow indian ...... that life is beautiful and to leave all worries behind when dr BOB says so :-)) dude he knows what hes talking about !

take kare doc i am here whenever you need me.

love u always

worriedindianfemale

(i sign off like that so that u recognize me INSTANTLY) ;-)

Hey there WIF (Worried Indian Female),

Thanks for checking in and for your support. It's warmly appreciated. I'll gladly post your comment. (Oh, and by the way, yes indeed we were online at the same time the other night!)

Cyber-hugs. Stay well.

about new born child of HIV postive mother
freedom of health