RE: RE: Scinence Is The Devil

Hey Doc,

I think you got my post mixed up with someone else's. The two points that you list as taking issue with aren't a part of my post! I know that you receive thousands of posts daily and I know how busy you must be, so, of course, I forgive you! You're still the best, Dr. Bob!

Dr. Bob,

Ooooops! Thanks for pointing that out. I have absolutely no idea how this happened, but there were two questions/comments with the exact title ("RE: Scinence Is The Devil") and my individual response to each somehow got switched! It must have been a cyber-poltergeist playing tricks! At any rate, everything should be correct now, as I've re-switched them! (Take that cyber-poltergeist!)

Thanks for understanding, rather than thinking my Alzheimer's had just kicked in or something like that.

sorry (RIMMING 2008)
PREGNANT