LOL@dr Bob

I am blaming you for my aching ribs today, your response to the religious nit wit made me laugh so much. You are such a tonic. Your are all amazing people who do amazing work and spend a lot of your time, helping out real people in need of advice guidance etc. As for the religous nit wit, you put it right in its place LOL....fierce.....

Best of health to both you and your partner.

Love Adam (nows where my co-dydramol for my ribs)

Hey Adam,

Thanks! For that rave review, I'll personally deliver your co-dydramol or give you a back/rib rub. The choice is yours. Anyone who has a sense of humor as twisted as mine is a-okay in my book.

Be well Adam. (Should I put a warning label on the questions with the funny responses? Another guy just wrote to me telling me he spewed hot coffee all over his computer when he burst out laughing at one of my responses! I suppose I'll have to buy him a new computer.)

Keep smiling.

medication
working too hard