really now?

Doctor, you claim to get 100's of email questions a day... If that were true, why do you pick the crop to answer that you do...

I'd say 80% of your answers are to hiv- people who are worried about symptoms. This allows you to be the good guy and allay their fears, however those questions have absolutely no relevance to the target audience of this site.

Another 10% are questions of people just kissing your butt... Not hard to theorize why you publish those...

another 5% are uneducated dissenters or criticizers. They use slurs and poor spelling, and thus they are easy targets for you to shoot down, thereby helping to propagate your own stance, and put you on a pedestal of being better than them.

The last group of people who write you have bona fide questions, but are treated with exasperation by you because a similar question was asked...

It's unfortunate you feel I only pick "CROP" to respond to. Of course, considering how you spelled the synonym for excrement, it definitely appears that you must belong to the ". . . 5% who are uneducated dissenters or criticizers who use slurs and poor spelling . . . ." Yep! and so another "easy target" bites the dust!

Because you obviously find this forum unhelpful, I welcome you not to read it.

By the way, is your mood ring always that foul brown color?

CRAZY story, leading to a crazy-stressed out me! Help!
so my question is...