Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

really now?
Jul 25, 2008

Doctor, you claim to get 100's of email questions a day... If that were true, why do you pick the crop to answer that you do...

I'd say 80% of your answers are to hiv- people who are worried about symptoms. This allows you to be the good guy and allay their fears, however those questions have absolutely no relevance to the target audience of this site.

Another 10% are questions of people just kissing your butt... Not hard to theorize why you publish those...

another 5% are uneducated dissenters or criticizers. They use slurs and poor spelling, and thus they are easy targets for you to shoot down, thereby helping to propagate your own stance, and put you on a pedestal of being better than them.

The last group of people who write you have bona fide questions, but are treated with exasperation by you because a similar question was asked...

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

It's unfortunate you feel I only pick "CROP" to respond to. Of course, considering how you spelled the synonym for excrement, it definitely appears that you must belong to the ". . . 5% who are uneducated dissenters or criticizers who use slurs and poor spelling . . . ." Yep! and so another "easy target" bites the dust!

Because you obviously find this forum unhelpful, I welcome you not to read it.

By the way, is your mood ring always that foul brown color?

Dr. Bob

Previous
CRAZY story, leading to a crazy-stressed out me! Help!
Next
so my question is...

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.