|Mutual Masturbation and HIV
Jul 25, 2008
Hi Dr. Bob I am your fan from Thailand. I have read your www. since I was diagnosed with as a HIV Phobia. After giving oral sex to a man in June 2007, I had stopped having sex for a year. I had anti-hiv test(Elisa-combo) at 54 weeks after the exposure. The result was negative. Moreover, before the last test, I had anti-hiv test and PCR-RNA and DNA more than 10 times with all result were negative (but the first two tests were borderline those were tested after giving oral sex at next day and two weeks after giving oral sex to a man respectively) I think those results lead me to be HIV phobia. Now my sexual drive is active again. Yesterday, I had frottage, hugging with a man and had mutual masturbation with him. I asked him to wear a latex condom before I touched his penis (I wore a condom as well.) I would like to ask you that 1. I am risky to get HIV? I would like you answer me that it is No risk or very Risky, Please do not answer me small risk or very risky and Do I need test? 2. I am free from HIV with the exposure by giving oral sex last year? 3. By using condom for both of us, I am risky to get other STD ? 3. Is that too much for wearing a condom while we are having just mutual masturbation? I am stupid? My friends could not cum because of the condon he said
I am a student from Thailand I do not have much money to donate but I will try to ask my parents to give me some money for your foundation please answer me
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. The HIV risk from frottage, hugging and mutual masturbation is essentially nonexistent. Testing is not warranted.
2. Yes, of course you are. You've had "more than 10" negative tests, including PCR-RNA, PCR-DNA and ELISA-combo tests out to 54 weeks! Your testing is definitive, conclusive and highly excessive.
3. Condoms protect against many, but not all STDs.
4. It is not necessary to wear a condom for mutual masturbation (for HIV protection); however, if you want to wear one, go ahead.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mutual Masturbation And AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Chlamydia?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.