Using alternative treatment for HIV

May you please help, me and my partner have been HIV positive for about 12 years and now we have to go on arvs but unfortunately my partner seems to be alergic to most of the arvs. i dont know is she is allergic or not but the moment she takes the arvs her legs and faces start itching and she swells. My doc adviced us to go for alternatives e.g so we went for omnivir from www.savechealthsystems.com , some herbal tinctures fom our local shop and a small electric acupunture machine. Do you have any better suggestion please please !!!!!!!!11

Yes, I definitely have a better idea. First, you should find a more competent HIV specialist. Alternative treatments for HIV/AIDS are not effective and can be dangerous. There are over 20 antiretroviral drugs currently approved. It's certainly possible your partner may be truly allergic to one or several drugs. But to assume she is allergic to all antiretrovirals doesn't make any sense. A more competent HIV specialist should be able to help her construct an effective and well-tolerated antiretroviral regimen.

Good luck to you both.

Rapid test and anxiety, no need to post this
Dick Docking and Penis Rubbing 2: Foreskin