Asked the mixed martial arts and hiking question

Hi Dr. Frascino,

I was hoping for an answer on the question regarding my blood in mouth mixed martial arts and blood contract while hiking. Also, all the people at the Nebraska AIDS Project where I volunteer just love your forum, and I would like to make a donation. How do I do so?

If I have not responded to a question, chances are I've already responded to similar questions (check the archives) or the question wasn't stated clearly enough. If after checking the archives for the information you desire and/or reviewing your question your coherence, you feel that an answer is still warranted, I would suggest you resubmit the question. Once I read a question and decide against answering it for whatever reason, I have no way of going back to retrieve it.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found at the foundation's Web site (www.concertedeffort.org). Please send everyone at the Nebraska AIDS Project a warm hug from me. Yes, that means you have to personally hug each and every person there from me. And, I might add, I give great hugs!

does it mean something when you don't answer questions? (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION???)
Tea Bagging ... What about STD's?