Just to say hi

Hi dr Robert...

I am a transgender girl from europe and had read your answers to all those worried people and every now and then I am worried myself. You sweet attitude and sense of humor often made me feel relieved. I dont date much... only 2 guys last 2 years, I dont do unsafe sex, except orally and try not to have semen in my mouth, but sometimes!! So when I start to worry I turn to your forum for therapy, and feel that its nice to know there is someone out there that tells me not to worry too much. Anyway love reading your posts and thank you for beeing such a lovely spirit. It really helps...

love Mandy

Hello Mandy,

Thanks for your kind comments! I'm delighted you have found the information here reassuring. Remember, sex is supposed to be (and is!) fun, not anxiety provoking. Just play safe to stay safe. And how come only two guys in the last two years? Put on those cha-cha heels and get out on the dance floor! OK?

Travel Ban Lifted (you haven't replied!)
does it mean something when you don't answer questions? (WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION???)