i'm older than my wife

doc pls,i'm going to get married in the near future but i'm very afraid because of the age difference between me 38Y & my girl friend 21Y ! how is that going to affect on my sex capability in the future. THANK YOU

You're not even married yet and you're already worried about your "sex capability in the future," because you are 38 and your bride-to-be is 21??? YIKES! Something tells me this marriage may be headed for trouble and not because your Mr. Happy isn't capable of a stand-up performance. Dude, having sexual performance anxiety years and years before the scheduled performance isn't normal. Relax Max! If you love your girlfriend and she loves you, the sex will take care of itself. If you eventually need a pecker-picker-upper, you could always opt for adding Viagra to your Geritol and Metamucil.

Please help me...........
thanks doc you were right!!