The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Please help me...........

Jul 24, 2008

Dear Dr Bob

Could you please kindly tell me whether there are any HIV testing centers certified by or affiliated with your organization in this part of the world(ASIA)with special HIV/AIDS specialists.

by ali

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Ali,

No, unfortunately not. That's not the way The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation works. However, you should not have too much difficulty finding a qualified HIV testing facility anywhere in the world. These tests are quite standardized and remarkably accurate. If you test HIV positive, you should contact your local AIDS service organizations for a referral to a certified HIV specialist.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Found this(please read)
i'm older than my wife

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint