Please help me...........
Jul 24, 2008
Dear Dr Bob
Could you please kindly tell me whether there are any HIV testing centers certified by or affiliated with your organization in this part of the world(ASIA)with special HIV/AIDS specialists.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, unfortunately not. That's not the way The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation works. However, you should not have too much difficulty finding a qualified HIV testing facility anywhere in the world. These tests are quite standardized and remarkably accurate. If you test HIV positive, you should contact your local AIDS service organizations for a referral to a certified HIV specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Insertive Oral Sex
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Precum Touching Vagina
- Sucking Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.