So impressed with your work ... ASSURED AND CERTIFIED BY DR BOB

Thanks DR BOB.

I totally throwed that worry away after i saw your respond. You made my day. And helped me a lot.

There's no need for HIV test already ! Since you assured me, i totally trust you. Thanks Dr BOB.

I would not forget my commitment! Really. Anyway i would like more privacy when doing the donation. Any way for me to do it with lots and lots of privacy ?

Thanks. I'll remember the pledge. I'll remember your assurance. I'll remember a great person like you ever existed. You're really really contributing to the society and i thank you. I cannot tell you how relieved am i but it's all thanks to you Dr bob.

Once again, thousands of thanks to you. Dr bob.

Regards, Mr Paranoid

Hi Mr. Paranoid,

Shouldn't we rename you "Mr. Paranoid-No-More?!"

Thanks for your thanks!

Yes, we can arrange for whatever level of privacy you would like. Just contact the foundation and we'll sort it all out with you. You can e-mail the foundation at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net.

Be well. Stay well.

Freaked out over blood on hands (possibly)
from Christian woman in Florida