Freaked out over blood on hands (possibly)

Who is right? I am freaked out, I contacted you before but my question was not chosen so I am trying again. My husband assisted an injured person, he wore gloves but one of them had broke towards the wrist. He removed his gloves, I tried to get him to wash his hands but he said there was no need he did not get anything on him. ( We were not in an area that had water available I tried to get him to use sanitizer also, but he said no need) I have been losing hours of my days looking up info and worrying. I looked over his hands and neither of us saw visible cuts. I have mentioned my worry since the time it happened he just says he is fine. He didn't feel well yesterday and I again started to worry about that day. I know if I tell him he should go get tested he is going to think that is over the top. What do you think? Is it safe for people to help people anymore? What if he did get blood on him? I wish he never would of helped that day, what is worse I pointed out the injured person, I feel guilty. I appreciate your input I am going nuts!

Hello Little Miss "It's All About Me,"

You wish he had never helped the injured person??? Hmm . . . how kind and compassionate of you! What if it had been you or your husband who was hurt, bleeding and in need of assistance??? Would you also just advise everyone to ignore you or perhaps just climb over you, being careful not to touch you while they continued on their merry way to the local Piggly Wiggly or Badda Bing???

Lady, you are feeling guilty for all the wrong reasons!

As for HIV, I agree with your infinitely more compassionate hubby. No risk! HIV cannot permeate intact skin. No way. No how. No HIV testing is warranted. What is warranted is a hard look in the mirror to evaluate your self-centered, egocentric selfish demeanor! Please tell your husband I applaud his selfless efforts to help others in need.

re...help me please
So impressed with your work ... ASSURED AND CERTIFIED BY DR BOB