re...help me please

hi Doc bob. thanks a lot for your reply.well i saw you wondered why i got 4 elisa tests at the same day, well it happened when i went to have my first test (lab 1), the same day in afternoon i was called to repeat the test, that really scared me, so i went to get other elisa test in other laboratory (lab 2), that came back negative. 2 days later the tests from the lab 1 came back possitive, when i saw this i went to show this at lab 2 (negative). they told me their test used to be the best,and the bacteriologist ordered other test under a differet method (hiv dou ultra elfa) that came back:antbody 0.04 and antigen 0.00 so this was negative too. so i had 2 negatives and 2 possitive the same day. with this situation i went to a lab 3 that came back possitive too 1.83. but the WB tests lab 1 and lab 3 came back negative. ( remember all this 4 months ago after the risk)the fact is the test that were possitve were made with MEIA, and negative tests with quimioluminisencia and hiv dou ultra elfa, plus WBs negative. as i told you, all this happened becuase i got scared when i was called to repeat the initial test.now on these days i got other negative elisa test and pcr less than 50 copies but htlv possiteve from lab 2.well you and Dc Steve think the same way about me case......hiv negative. thanks again Dc Bob and i wish you the best in all your things.

It still seems like a lot of unnecessary testing to me. Remember, a positive ELISA (or equivalent) plus a negative Western Blot means that your HIV test is negative! Consequently, all your "HIV tests" in all the various labs and were in essence negative.

I'm certainly glad both Dr. Steve and I "think the same way about (your) case." By the way, did you really need for both of us to answer the same question? You seem to be fixed on getting a second (or third or fourth) opinion on things that only need a single answer, such as your HIV screening tests and now the interpretation of these multiple (unwarranted) tests! Dude, relax a bit. You are overcomplicating your life.

another oral sex question
Freaked out over blood on hands (possibly)