another oral sex question

Dr. Bob, I know, this is yet another oral sex question, but please help me get some clarification. I am a married man who is devoted to his wife and kids but I caved into the desires of my stupid penis and called an escort. I was surprised she gave me unprotected fellatio for about 10 min and quite wet with slobbering all over my penis as well as handjob with her saliva. Then we had protected vaginal intercourse. It has been 3 days and I have some tenderness, discomfort, and some mild burning sensation on the head of my penis. However, my urine is clear and I have no discharge. I have also taken 1 g Azithromycin 1 day after the incident as a prevention. Dr. Bob, can you tell me what STDs I am at risk for, and whether you think I could have contracted HIV through her salive getting into my urethra. Thanks, and I will surely send you a donation for your foundation!

Regards, Married and stupid

It's a well known fact that God gave men both a brain and penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Your HIV-acquisition risk from saliva is essentially nonexistent. Saliva that doesn't contain visible blood is not considered to be an HIV-transmission risk. As for other STDs potentially transmitted via slobbering blowjobs, the list would include conditions that cause sores or blisters, such as syphilis and herpes as well as other diseases, such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia and NGU (nongonococcal urethritis). Azithromycin would cover you for some STDs, including Chlamydia, NGU and chancroid, but not all. If you're worried, your physician can screen you for STDs quite easily.

Regarding your guilt surrounding this "desires of my stupid penis" event, I'd suggest you level with your wife. It's the right thing to do.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

worried; pencil dildo
re...help me please